I’m returning from a whirlwind weekend finishing the first wedding officially conducted under my new We Heart Events brand.
It was out of this world awesome. I can't wait to share it with you.
Best moment? When the groom started his wedding speech by thanking me. I totally bawled my eyes out (thank goodness the lights were low). Shucks.
It was so nice to meet people who get me and get what it is all about.
It made me realise that maybe you don’t know the real intent behind my business. So here it is.
From the bottom of my heart, I want you to have the most amazing wedding ever.
Even if you never purchase a product or service from me. That is not my main objective.
My main objective is to change the world. Seriously.
We can do more to make this whole wedding planning process easier.
We can bring more joy to the world and every couple as they navigate this crazy, amazing experience.
A wedding isn't just a party. No matter how much we sometimes want to downplay it.
I continue to help you this week with five reasons why you should or shouldn’t book an On the Day Coordinator.
You shouldn’t use an On the Day Coordinator if:
- You have family and friends willing to help you;
- You’ve delegated some jobs to them already and they’ve completed them as promised;
- You’ve felt fairly chilled throughout most of your preparations;
- You can shrug things off if they’re not done the way you imagined;
- You don’t have a lot of suppliers/deliveries/items to set up/people to manage anyway.
You should use an On the Day Coordinator if:
- You’d rather not give your family and friends jobs to do especially on the day;
- You’re already over answering questions;
- You truthfully know deep down that you’d be disappointed if things are not as you imagined;
- You do have a decent amount of suppliers and set up that needs to be organised;
- You know there are jobs left to do but don’t have the time, energy or interest to do it yourself. You’d rather be drinking margaritas!
Got a burning question? Email me.
If you’d like to know more about We Heart Events On the Day Coordination services, contact me here for a pricing and services guide.
Found this helpful? Be sure to share on Facebook for good karma in helping other couples like you.
Because more joy in the world is a good thing.